- 1 Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pie Crust, softened as directed on package
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Mexican vanilla (or plain vanilla extract)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick baking spray. Unroll pie crust and line the bottom of the pan with it. Use a sharp knife to gently remove the edges, so the pie only lines the bottom of the pan.
- In a stand mixer, combine the eggs, sugar and butter, creaming until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, flour and milk. Mix until combined and pour into crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Carefully open the oven and sprinkle a layer of cinnamon sugar over the top of the bars. Return to oven and bake 15-20 minutes more, until the center is set.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into bars. Enjoy!