HEALTHY BANANA CHOCOLATE OATMEAL MUFFINSPREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 3 cups rolled oats or old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup bananas mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, honey, mashed bananas, vanilla, milk and coconut oil.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until combined, do not overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter evenly into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set and the tops are slightly brown.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then remove to cool completely.
Adapted from chefsavvy.com