- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding (large box)
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- Boil together the margarine and water.
- Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, ONE AT A TIME. Mix well and spread into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool completely.
NOTE: Crust will spread up onto the sides (this is suppose to happen). ????
In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear. Pour into cream puff crust.
Spread whipped cream on top of pudding and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup when serving.