- 150 g unsalted butter
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 500 g brown sugar
- good pinch of sea salt (plus extra for sprinkling)
- 250 g white chocolate
- Grease and line a 18X28cm rectangular slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the butter, condensed milk and brown sugar into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt together in the microwave for 8 minutes (take out and stir every 2 minutes).
- Stir through the sea salt and white chocolate melts.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared tin and sprinkle over the extra sea salt.
- Place into the fridge to set for 2 hours before cutting into pieces. T
This fudge can be stored for up 1 week in an airtight container in the fridge.
adapted from >> www.bakeplaysmile.com